June Update – Project Preparations

Posted on

At the start of this month I closed out a Twitter giveaway and illustrated two character busts for the lucky winners.

My mapping efforts continued, and I realised that there was a drought of snow themed work in my set that needed fixing. I’ve been doing pretty well at keeping to my planned 4 per month and even went over that number for June.

I also drew a bunch of character pieces, some of which are under NDA and won’t be shown here… Yet.
Each of these has a very different style to it, as I’ve been experimenting and trying to improve my skills.

These studies have also expanded to some attempts at drawing backgrounds for various future projects.

And finally, I caught up on some old meme fun, with a quick Pokefusion illustration.

Leave a Reply